Ref. Air Conditioning condensor

webby356

Hello,
I bought my New 2011 Chevy Cruze last year..It has been a good reliable car for my family.
However my air conditioner quit blowing out cold air, I took this in to my dealer and the machanic there pointed out a pin hole in the condensor, causing me lose all freon within 48 hrs..I am still under warranty on this car, however he told me road debris is not covered. I would have to pay $750.00 to fix this.
Since then I have learned several Cruze customers have experienced this same issue..
I have also learned Cruze has installed a protective shield in other models due to the high volume of issues that this issue has caused.
Can somebody please help me if you can give me a direction to go w/ this??
Just don't have $750. To pay for a new condensor when I have the same chance at picking up a little stone to damage that 1 to..

Please help, Summer is HOT!

Thx,
Josh Webb

[email protected]

70AARCUDA

Ask the Service Department Manager (not one of the technicians) to look-up GM PI0461B and see if it STILL applies to your 2011 Cruze.

DonYukon

I am Brand new to this platform however not new to handling Customer service issues . Because this issue as you state is common and has now been "updated" in other models I would (as stated by cuda above) ask the service manager why this was not considered a recall? If he cannot give you an answer talk to corporate about updating your vehicle and covering the said damage.

Members online

No members online now.