2011 Chevy Cruze Service Manual

70AARCUDA

GM and Helm Inc. have released the 2012 Service Manual for the Cruze:

HELM INC: GMP12P -- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Service Manual Set -- $200.00 (paper only, CD no longer available)

The Service Manual (GMP13P) for the 2013 Cruze has not been been released yet.

Last edited:

06mistreSS

Helm manuals are by far the best service manuals available. The dealerships use them. I had a set for my 03 Monte Carlo and they were invaluable. Still looking to get ahold a set for my 06 Monte Carlo and will probably buy a set for the Cruze when the time comes to start replacing parts.

70AARCUDA

Back in my younger MoPar days, I made it a requirement-for-sale, that a copy of the Service Manual(s) be included or I wouldn't buy the car.

Worked great back then, but not so much these days: Our Chevrolet salesman just 'laughed' when I asked him about getting a manaul "...thown in..." with the deal.

Last edited:

06mistreSS

Seems like people that are interested in cars and can work on, and maintain, their own vehicles nowadays is becoming fewer and far between. True that back then cars were more simple and easier to work on but today's cars are definitely still workable at home with the right tools and knowledge. Majority of people just leave it to the shop to do and end up paying twice as much.

Again, these service manuals are invaluable and I would highly recommend Helm.

erum

That's a great list, I saw the one of oil filters too, thanks for doing that. It made shopping much easier.

Members online

No members online now.