Go Back   Chevy Cruze Forum - Chevrolet Cruze > Chevy Cruze General Information > Chevy Cruze Maintenance Forum

Chevy Cruze Maintenance Forum

Chevy cruze LS 2011

This is a discussion onChevy cruze LS 2011 within the Chevy Cruze Maintenance Forum forums, part of the Chevy Cruze General Information category!
My car has 107000km It just came from a 105000km service and they said everything is fine suddenly it just ...

Discuss fluid changes, paint repair, scheduled service, tires, brakes, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2015, 01:25 AM   #1

Default Chevy cruze LS 2011

My car has 107000km It just came from a 105000km service and they said everything is fine suddenly it just couldnt start I had to leave it at work and will have it towed away to a gurage.
Everything seems fine with the battery only that the date and time got reset to 2010. Please advice what may be the problem I had it towed away.
any idea what may be the problem about this? Please help.
Thabiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:58 PM   #2
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thabiso View Post
My car has 107000km It just came from a 105000km service and they said everything is fine suddenly it just couldnt start I had to leave it at work and will have it towed away to a gurage.
Everything seems fine with the battery only that the date and time got reset to 2010. Please advice what may be the problem I had it towed away.
any idea what may be the problem about this? Please help.
Did you call the place where you had it serviced and ask what they did with it? Seems strange it was fine then all of a sudden its not.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote