Go Back   Chevy Cruze Forum - Chevrolet Cruze > Chevy Cruze Modifications Forum | Cruze Forumz > Chevy Cruze Exterior Modifications

Chevy Cruze Exterior Modifications

VG shark fin antenna

This is a discussion onVG shark fin antenna within the Chevy Cruze Exterior Modifications forums, part of the Chevy Cruze Modifications Forum | Cruze Forumz category!
Originally Posted by Cruze Has anyone put one of these on yet? I'm looking at getting the one that Giantsnation ...

Discuss exterior modifications to your Cruze such as painting, spoilers, window tinting, body kits, aftermarket wheels, and more!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 05:33 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
Has anyone put one of these on yet? I'm looking at getting the one that Giantsnation is looking at with the group discount but I don't know about the radio quality.
I just got mine the other day. It's not installed on the car, so I can't provide information or opinions of radio quality, but I will post pics of the antenna soon. Not sure when I will install it because it looks like a moderate level project since the headliner has to be dropped.

2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ RS
06mistreSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #12

Well here's mine.

So the antenna installation is fairly simple after all and is done from the exterior of the car. The stock antenna is unscrewed from the base. The shark fin's antenna wire is attached to the stock antenna base with an attachment screw (included) and the shark fin antenna body covers the stock antenna base. Installation instructions are also included.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 05-12-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #13

Pics of it installed? I love the black on yours mistress

2013 Chevy Cruz LTZ RS
DonYukon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonYukon View Post
Pics of it installed? I love the black on yours mistress
Thanks, and I haven't got around to installing it yet, although I have positioned it on the car to get an idea of its appearance. Personally I'm not one-hundred percent sure about it; seems a tad large on the car. Size-wise, it's larger than a lot of the factory shark fins on larger, full-size cars; that's mostly due to this one having to cover the car's stock antenna base. Might be something that will just have to grow on me. I will post some pics if/when I install it.