Go Back   Chevy Cruze Forum - Chevrolet Cruze > Chevy Cruze Modifications Forum | Cruze Forumz > Chevy Cruze Exterior Modifications

Chevy Cruze Exterior Modifications

Rims Shopper

This is a discussion onRims Shopper within the Chevy Cruze Exterior Modifications forums, part of the Chevy Cruze Modifications Forum | Cruze Forumz category!
It was raining hard last night and I'm on my way to work when this stupid asshole hit me real ...

Discuss exterior modifications to your Cruze such as painting, spoilers, window tinting, body kits, aftermarket wheels, and more!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #1

Default Rims Shopper

It was raining hard last night and I'm on my way to work when this stupid asshole hit me real hard. The impact was so bad I wasn't able to recover right away, so when I finally decided to pull over and see how bad the damage is, this asshole is already gone. Huh! He left me with a dent bumper, broken left rim and a wipe out side mirror. Now I am in the market of buying me a new rim as a reserve wheel.
Thanks, Sorry for the wrong choice of words... I'm just frustrated.
Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #2

I'm not familiar with that site, but I have seen some Cruze wheels on Ebay at some reasonable prices. BTW I hope you filled out a police report.
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #3

Most of the time a problem which I observe that is the diameter which don't get fix properly....

Last edited by flake50; 12-28-2012 at 09:45 AM.
flake50 is offline   Reply With Quote