Go Back   Chevy Cruze Forum - Chevrolet Cruze > Cruze Forumz > IntroductionZ

IntroductionZ

New here, thinking about buying a cruze

This is a discussion onNew here, thinking about buying a cruze within the IntroductionZ forums, part of the Cruze Forumz category!
I joined the forum to get some useful information about cruzes. I totalled my Suzuki sx4 with a deer and ...

New to the forum? Make your first post here and say hello! Welcome!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2014, 02:40 PM   #1

Default New here, thinking about buying a cruze

I joined the forum to get some useful information about cruzes. I totalled my Suzuki sx4 with a deer and have been looking for used cruzes. I am sure I will have plenty of questions before I buy one.

About me, I am a jeep guy. I have always had jeeps and still do, but they aren't practical for the amount of miles I put on. I often carpool, so I will have 2 or 3 guys in my car. I live in western Pennsylvania, have 2 kids, 3 dogs and that's about it.
Oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:40 AM   #2

The only rules are:
The Cruze picture you submit must be your own and not taken from google or another website.

The picture must be of the car only, and we prefer high quality photo resolutions so the pictures look nice .

Thanks guys and Welcome to Cruze Forumz!
We provide guarantee to pass pass4sure ccna security certification gmat with online exam training ccnp dumps itil and ccie routing and switching syllabus you can also get best quality Palm Beach Atlantic University mcat along with Northwestern University mcat for your guaranteed success.
Gullo is offline   Reply With Quote